Adult Classes at Collingham

One of the excellent things about the Discovery Centre at Collingham is that it has something for all ages, from five through to ninety-five (and up!). As well as the junior classes, we also offer adult classes that run at the same times.

Let's take a look at what one of our adult classes has been doing this week...

Faaria’s adult students started writing stories….very short ones of only 6 words. Here are 2 of the best:

Young man finds an old dog. -- Cristiana
Loneliness is easy, togetherness is busy. -- Maddalena

 


They also wrote some lovely reviews of places they visited while staying in London. If you need some ideas about where to visit, then these reviews can help!


1. Covent Garden, Christiana

During my time in London, I visited Covent Garden. It is in central London, so you can get there very easily. It is an old market that has now become a famous place to visit. My experience here was amazing because I visited it with my family and friends of mine that I met in London.

Here you can find a real typical market and a lot of shops, and places where you can eat, too. There are also a lot of theatres where you can see musicals. So, we decided to have our dinner in Covent Garden. We ate in a pub. I enjoyed it very much, particularly for the atmosphere because it is typical of London.


2. Overall Review of London, Maddalena

I enjoyed this visit to London, and I went to the London Eye for the first time. There is an amazing view and the queue isn't so long.

 …we went to the Shrek attraction when a girl said to us that we could get tickets half price because we were on the London Eye. I think this is very pleasant for tourists.

Yesterday, we went to the Tate Modern. This museum is very interesting and the area, too. In London, it is very interesting to see modern and ancient architecture together. I recommend the National Gallery, Tate Modern Museum, and the British Museum, too. They are full of interesting art

We ate at home most often, and we ordered Italian food and others. Indian food in London is very good. I recommend it.


Comments