Classwork from our adult students



This week Laura’s adult class were practicing their writing skills, including emails to friends about where they live at the moment and who they share with. 
Here are some of the good things (and bad things!) they wrote about their experiences.

The two guys I share with are friendly and polite but we have different habits, for example I love waking up early. They don’t. I love having dinner early. They don’t. But they are good companions.

Once I asked them to help me cook Italian food – pasta carbonara and cotoletta Milanese and they enjoyed the food. I think we can get on well.

Alex is trustworthy and honest. Nasby is very funny and smiles a lot.

I am not happy because my flatmate likes listening to loud music very loudly and she sings out of tune!

Comments