Work, Rest and Play

As well as studying English at Discovery Summer our students also have the opportunity to practice their English whilst exploring the vast and exciting sights of London.

Some of our adult students have sent in some great photos to show us what they get up to when they're not studying hard in class.

Margarita and her son



‘The best rest after school is a walk in the park’



Tania and her son




'It is my son Misha in St. James Park. It is one of my favorite Parks of London. One of these days we went for a stroll there. We took a tea with cakes and we fed the birds.'




Stefania




 'These are all the people who have come to London with me: my daughter Sofia, my son Francesco, my sister Debora and my nieces Rosa, Lucia, and Maria. I am the blonde one standing on the left.'




'Here you can see one of London’s most famous tourist attractions, the London Eye that is lit up by red lights.'


Comments