Postcards From London

What's a great way to practice writing? Well, how about writing a postcard to a real person?! Last week some of our adult students wrote a postcard to a friend about their time in London, and were kind enough to share their work with us. Let's take a look...


Dear Julia,

It is my fourth time in London, this town is absolutely gorgeous! If you like going to the theater then I highly recommend going to a musical. The new musical is Aladdin. It is an amazing performance. 

I miss you, with love, 

Inna





Hi Inna!

I’m well, I’m having a good time in London! You must go and see musicals in London! The music is amazing and the actors are very professional. 

I miss you and hope to see you soon.

Bye! Kiss you! Irina 




Dear Sara,

I’m well. You must go on the afternoon tea boat. You must book online to get a seat. It is an amazing view on the boat. 

I miss you and hope to see you soon.


From Haila

Comments